The Most Luxurious Happy Hour in Miami
There is nothing quite like sipping Veuve Clicquot ($8 a glass) on the 16th floor patio of the Area 31 Restaurant at the Epic Hotel in Downtown Miami. I would suggest spending the entire evening there if you have time and extend your happy hour into a fabulous dinner with a view.
The Best Hotels in Miami
The Epic is a Kimpton Hotel, which everyone knows is my favorite hotel group, so I would highly recommend it but I still must mention two other over-the-top properties which are both just steps away.
Just because they are luxurious does not have to mean they are outrageously priced! Always check for last minute deals!
- The Hotel Beaux Arts offers some of the most amazing rooms I’ve found in Miami and includes top-of-the-line amenities such as illy Espresso Maker in each room, Bang & Olufsen audio and visual, Molton Brown Toiletries.
- If you’re into “the spa life”, you must visit the Viceroy Miami. The Viceroy Spa is probably the best spa in Miami and one of the most incredible I’ve ever experienced anywhere I’ve been and I think you’ll agree. Just wait until you see the outdoor pool area!
The Best Burgers in Miami
There are two hamburger stops you have to make if you are looking for the best burgers and beer in Miami; one in Coconut Grove and another in adjacent Coral Gables.
- Lokal in the Grove offers my favorite burgers made from 100% grass fed Florida beef . The heavenly “50/50″ which is a burger made from 50% Florida ground beef and 50% Florida ground bacon! They also have a great selection of beers from local breweries.
- In Coral Gables, you’ve got to swing by CG Burgers at Merrick Park. The “South Beach Burger” is 100% Angus beef wrapped in lettuce and I topped it with bacon and avocado to take it to the next level. We also tried their coal fired pizza and it was fantastic! Blue Moon makes everything better of course:)
The Best Shopping in Miami
Now that your at The Village at Merrick Park, look no further for the best shopping Miami has to offer. Choose from Burberry, Gucci, Tiffany, Armani, Jimmy Choo, Carolina Herrera, and many more in addition to Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. I love to visit Merrick with Fergie, my Yorkie, to enjoy all the beauty this outdoor oasis has to offer.
- My Miami Favorites Here are some of the places I’ve visited this week…
- Coconut Grove; The “Florida Hampton” in Miami When most people think of a Miami vacation, they think…
- Hotels: Jetiquette is knowing where to sleep ShareThere is a particular boutique hotel chain that has…