JetBlue has confirmed that it’s bringing back its ‘All You Can Jet’ pass. These tickets are being reintroduced as part of a social sweepstakes that encourages travelers to “fly with a blank slate” by clearing their Instagram feed. Getting into the spirit of things, JetBlue has cleared its own feed.
JetBlue has announced that its ‘All You Can Jet’ pass is making a comeback. Valid for a full year, this ticket offers free travel to any of the carrier’s 102 destinations. How do you enter? By clearing your Instagram feed.
In an official announcement on Wednesday, JetBlue explained that the pass is being reintroduced this year as part of a social sweepstakes, which will see three passengers and their companions enjoy the full benefits of these passes.
With this in mind, the carrier announced that it is, “…inviting travelers to fly with a blank slate by clearing their Instagram feed for the chance to win unlimited travel for a year with the All You Can Jet pass.”
“With a blank social slate, participants are able to make room for all the destinations and activities they could capture and share using the pass, with their dedicated sweepstakes entry post showcasing who or what they love most by filling in the blank: All You Can ____,” it adds.
Getting into the spirit of the contest, JetBlue has also cleared its own Instagram account.
For their chance to win, passengers should see further information from the carrier or follow the instructions below:
1. Create a blank slate by deleting or archiving photos from your active and public Instagram account starting 2/27/2019 at 12:00 a.m. EST. Make sure to keep your feed clear through the end of the entry period on 3/8/2019 at 8:59 a.m. EST!
2. Consider how you’d fill in the blank: All You Can ____ and choose an image of your own to illustrate a place, activity or a person you’d like to visit!
3. Visit jetblue.com/AYCJ to upload your chosen image.
4. Create your custom image frame to fill in the blank: All You Can ____.
5. Download the image with the custom frame.
6. Post your custom image on your active and public Instagram using @JetBlue and the #AllYouCanJetSweepstakes hashtag in the caption to submit your sweepstakes entry.
7. Remember to keep your Instagram feed clear, except for your newly uploaded All You Can ____ image, until 11:59 p.m. EST on 3/8/2019 to be eligible to win.